The dust has settled and it’s time to take a step back and look at what happened this week as Square Enix just got done hosting the big reveal event for Final Fantasy XV, which featured plenty of reveals, new footage and other exciting announcements related to the game.
We’ve taken notes on the important parts of the event and lined them up here in case you missed anything.
- Uncovered Final Fantasy XV Liveblog
- Final Fantasy XV Confirmed For September 30 2016 Release
- Final Fantasy XV deluxe edition and collector’s edition announced
- Final Fantasy XV official Japanese boxart unveiled
- Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV movie announced
- Platinum Demo: Final Fantasy XV announced, releases today
- Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV anime announced
- Final Fantasy XV: Reclaim Your Throne trailers released
- Justice Monsters Five, a FFXV and standalone minigame, coming in 2016
- Final Fantasy XV features a “Stand By Me” cover by Florence & The Machine
- Regalia-themed Audi R8 revealed for Final Fantasy XV collaboration
- Final Fantasy XV gets some new official screenshots and artwork following Uncovered
- Brotherhood Final Fantasy XV detailed in new official screenshots
- Preorder & release details for the first Final Fantasy XV Play Arts Kai revealed
- Sean Bean, Aaron Paul & Lena Headey won’t be part of Final Fantasy XV’s game cast
- Final Fantasy XV runs on DirectX11, higher version considered for PC
Our coverage of the game and Uncovered: Final Fantasy XV continues through this week and next with several outlets including Famitsu expected to post lengthy interviews. Stay tuned!
Final Fantasy XV is set to launch worldwide on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 30th, available in standard, Deluxe and Collector’s Edition flavors.