Square Enix is preparing to launch patch 1.03 for World of Final Fantasy on March 23, the company announced today. This update will bring with it several quality of life updates, along with the promised Champion Summon Balthier downloadable content.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Skip functionality for battle scenes added: Press circle to skip summoning scenes such as Mega Mirage and Champion Summons.
- Fast Forward added to settings: Fast forward through battles and events by selecting an input in the settings.
- Battle response improved: ATB bar fill conditions during normal battles have improved with command input faster than before.
- Sephiroth, Balthier and Sora added to battle BGM settings: Provided you have their Champion Medals you can choose their battle background music.
- Random option added to battle BGM.
- HP and AP recovery at gates, save points and each chapter save.
World of Final Fantasy is now available for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.