The Secret of Mana remake is getting a much needed bug-solving patch according to Square Enix, and the update is scheduled to arrive early March. The remake of the Super Nintendo classic was filled with quite a few game-stopping bugs at launch, and these issues will be adjusted and fixed with the inclusion of patch 1.02.
According to Siliconera, the upcoming fixes are:
- Fixed the frequency of application errors
- Fixed characters teleporting to maps that are blacked out
- Fixed character coloration staying altered
- Fixed an issue where half the screen would turn black
- Fixed an issue where party characters would revive with zero HP
- Fixed conversations not ending on certain maps
- Fixed clipping issues on maps with two floors
- Fixed issues of enemies stopping upon using certain attack and magic combinations
- Fixed how the bow works when fighting certain monsters
New features are also coming to the Ring Command menu, such as character icons to show who’s inventory you have open, showing item effects and a button to turn off the guide.
Secret of Mana is available now for Playstation 4 PSVita and Steam.