Mobius Final Fantasy, a role-playing game available for mobile devices and Steam, is celebrating it’s second anniversary with a new collaboration crossover event with Final Fantasy X. Players will be able to access a new chapter in the Final Fantasy X storyline alongside a new Ultimate Hero Summon which features Tidus, new quests, special in-game bonuses and more.
The collaboration begins today and will run until November 30th, 2018. The event includes:
- Continuation of the Final Fantasy X Story: “Dream Within a Dream – Prologue” will be available August 1st. “Dream Within a Dream – Episode 1” will be available on August 15th with additional parts to be released at a later time.
- New Ultimate Heroes: Players can take on the appearance of Tidus by obtaining the new Ultimate Hero, which will be available for summoning starting today. A second Ultimate Hero, Yuna, will be available to summon in September.
- New Sin-themed Supreme Card: “Sin: FFX” debuts as the latest Supreme Card
- “FFX Blitzball” Ranking Event: Players looking for a challenge can take on the Blitzball-themed event and climb the rankings of receive in-game rewards starting August 23rd to September 1st, 2018.
- New Auron-themed WoL Job: Beginning today, “Legendary Guardian,” a new Legend Job, is available through the Greater Summon.
- New Rikku-themed Sarah Job: “Al Bhed Huntress,” also a new Legend Job, will be available to summon beginning in September this year.
- Special In-game Bonuses: All players that log in throughout the collaboration event will receive the “Tidus & Yuna: FFX” ability card and Magistral Rod weapon, exclusive for the Warrior of Light.
The second anniversary event celebration officially kicks off with the following content:
- Special Login Bonus: Players who log in during the month of August can receive up to 14 free Summon Tickets and two Growstars.
- Mobius Week: Players will receive Mobius Day bonuses from today to August 13th, 2018. These bonuses include double stamina received from elixirs, increased fusion success rate, an increased chance of unlocking Extra Skills and a skillseed bonus for all elements in exploration regions.
- Welcome Back Campaign: Starting today and lasting until August 16th, 2018, all players will be awarded a free Greater Summon and up to 8 daily summons based on how many inactive players log in.
- 2nd Anniversary Commemorative Stamp: All players who log in during August this year will receive a commemorative 2nd Anniversary Stamp which can be used to resurrect themselves once per battle in multiplayer.
- Ultimate Heroes & Supreme Card Summon: For a limited time, players who purchase more than 12,00 magicite will receive two Supreme Tickets and 240 Ability Tickets. Players can use these Supreme Tickets to summon once from the special Ultimate Heroes and Supreme Card banners. Addition information can be found on the official website.
- VIP Mode: Players who purchase a total of 1,500 magicite of more per month will qualify for VIP Mode, which eliminates the skillseed cost of setting custom skill cards, increases the rate at which extra skills are unlocked, and other useful boosts for thirty one days following the magicite purchase. VIP Mode will be implemented after the next maintenance.
Additionally, the first EX Job, Ascetic, will be available to summon from August 11th, 2018. EX Jobs are a new powerful type of job exclusive to Mobius Final Fantasy.
Mobius Final Fantasy is available now for free on Steam, iOS and Android devices.