Launched on December 20th, Just Cause 4 now has an official club that allows players the opportunity to upload their amazing and greatest in-game stunts for a chance to win various prizes. You can check out the launch trailer for the Stunt Squad below.
The dev team will be selecting the best stunts from the global Just Cause community in rounds, and will share winning entries with fans around the world on the official Just Cause YouTube Channel. Entries will also also have a chance to win special Stunt Squad merchandise and be entered into the Stunt Squad Hall of Fame. Players can submit their stunts over on the official website for Just Cause 4.
It should be noted that while the Stunt Squad is open worldwide, the premium prizes are only available in certain countries. Entries must also be recorded and uploaded to Youtube, and they cannot include any edits and cannot be record on a mobile device. You can check the rules for more information and details.
The premium prizes include:
- Bomber jacket.
- Baseball cap.
- Stunt Squad box.
- Thank you card and envelope.
Here are some tips to increase your chances of being chosen, provided by Square Enix:
- Nailing incredible stunts!
- Showing stunts from start to finish!
- Capturing stunts from your console or PC – We won’t accept stunts recorded using your mobile phone camera, however good they are!
- Full Terms and Conditions of the Stunt Squad competition can be read over on the official rules.
Just Cause 4 is available now for PlayStation, Xbox One and PC.