The adventure RPG Dragon Quest of the Stars is now available worldwide on iOS and Android devices. Fans interested in the title can now download the game off the App Store and Google play and set out on an intergalactic journey to save multiple worlds from impending doom.
Dragon Quest of the Stars allows players to create their own custom characters — designed by world-famous artist Akira Toriyama — and accessorize them with various hairstyles and gear. You can then set out on an adventure by visiting different worlds and engage in turn-based combat, either via singleplayer or with up to three other players from around the world. Additionally, stamps designed by popular artist Kanahei will allow you to communicate with other players.
Celebrating the game’s global launch, players who download Dragon Quest of the Stars will be offered special in-game rewards and campaigns. The list of offers includes:
- Free Draw: The first draw from a select 10-Lucky Chest, for rare weapons and gear, is free.
- Global Launch Celebration Present Quest: A special quest to celebrate the global launch will be available for players to complete and earn rewards from.
- Global Launch Login Bonus: Players will receive valuable in-game items by logging in daily.
- Global Launch Treasure Maps: By completing the tasks in the Global Launch Treasure Map, players can earn valuable rewards.
- EXP Bonuses in Story Quests and Sub-quests: Players will earn double EXP through story and sub-quests for a limited time.
- Global-exclusive Starter Packs are also available for purchase, which include useful in-game items and gear in addition to other valuable items. A limited-time gem sale is also on-going.