Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age will hit PC via Steam on February 1, Square Enix announced today. More than just a straight up port of the PS4 version, this new release supports 60 FPS framerates, 21:9 ultra-wide aspect resolutions, a third ‘Soundtrack’ version BGM toggle, cheats to give you maximum gil and license points, and the ability to choose New Game Plus and New Game Minus from the beginning. You’ll also be able to use Steam controllers and collect various trading cards.
Here’s a run down of the full feature set:
- 60FPS – Ivalice will look better than ever with the game running at 60FPS
- Compatible with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors – Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48(16×3):9 experience
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus – Post-game content modes are now accessible from the beginning of the game
- Three background music options – The original, re-orchestrated and soundtrack versions are now available from the beginning of the game
- Maximized License Points and Gil – New functionality added to grant players max License Points and Gil from the configuration screen
- Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more to optimize the PC player experience
The Steam page is available here and first week pre-orders will grab 20% off the title and a Steam theme drawn by series art director Isamu Kamikokuryo. Square Enix also unveiled a brand-new Collector’s Edition for the game, available now for pre-order exclusively from the Square Enix Online Store for $149.99. The Collector’s Edition features an official Collector’s Edition Steelbook with the original soundtrack, a five-piece Judge Masters Bust Set, six-card art set and a digital download code for the game.
First screenshots of the PC version can be found in the gallery below.