As we near Final Fantasy VII Remake‘s March release date, Square Enix has further detailed several key staff beyond those we already knew of.
- Yoshinori Kitase – Producer
- Tetsuya Nomura – Director & Concept Design
- Kazushige Nojima – Story & Scenario
- Naoki Hamaguchi – Co-Director (Game Design/Programming)
- Motomu Toriyama – Co-Director (Scenario Design)
- Shintaro Takai – Graphics & VFX Director
- Teruki Endo – Battle Director
- Takako Miyake – Environment Director
- Iichiro Yamaguchi – Lighting Director
- Masaaki Kazeno – Character Modeling Director
- Yoshiyuki Soma – Animation Director
Fans can check out unique insights and personal thoughts from each staff member on Square Enix’s official site here. Final Fantasy VII Remake launches March 3, 2020 worldwide for PlayStation 4.