Starting today and lasting until May 12, players of the mobile tactical game War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius can take part in a special in-game collaboration event that features items and characters from the beloved tactical RPG: Final Fantasy Tactics.
Players will be able to obtain special characters like Ramza, take part in quests for character equipment upgrades and more. The full list of available content during the collaboration includes:
- Limited-Time Collaboration Characters: From now until May 12, Ramza and Orlandeau are now available to summon for a limited time. Additionally, players can add one new Vision Card “Scion of House Beoulve” featuring Ramza, which will offer powerful buffs and other benefits, to their collection during the length of the campaign.
- Login Bonus: Players will receive daily rewards during the campaign by logging in. These rewards include Gaffgarion, Visiore and character enhancement materials.
- Final Fantasy Tactics Collaboration Daily Free Summon: Starting today and lasting until May 1, all players will be able to perform a free daily 10x Summon. Each summon guarantees a Unit or Vision Cards of MR rarity or better, with UR Units Ramza and Orlandeau being the two rarest units players can receive.
- Special Event Quests: Players can earn event medals by completing various quests, which can be exchanged for player enhancement materials for Ramza, Orlandeau, and Gaffgarion. Players who complete the challenging Ex-Quest will receive the recipe for Ramza’s sword Nagnarok.
- Final Fantasy Tactics Collaboration Shop: Valuable enchantment materials, crafting items and more will be available for a limited time in the Collaboration Shop. Additionally, players can purchase a special pack that includes the UR Unit Ramza and more.
War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is available now on iOS and Android devices.
For more information, you can visit our previous articles. You can also check out our first hour with the game in the video below.