Square Enix’s upcoming mobile adventure RPG Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe has begun accepting pre-registrations for iOS and Android devices. Players interested can now visit the App Store or Google Play to pre-register, unlock in-game milestone rewards, and even take part in a special sweepstakes offer on official social media sites before the game launches worldwide in Summer of this year.
- 50,000 pre-registrants: 100 Jewels, a premium in-game currency used to perform summons
- 100,000 pre-registrants: 200 Jewels and 10 small Stamina potions
- 150,000 pre-registrants: 300 Jewels and 10 small Stamina potions
- 200,000 pre-registrants: Nora (A) (character) from Romancing SaGa 3 and 400 Jewels
- 250,000 pre-registrants: 500 Jewels and 10 small Stamina potions
- 300,000 pre-registrants: 500 Jewels and 20 small Stamina potions
- 350,000 pre-registrants: Flurry (S) (character) from Romancing SaGa 3 and 500 Jewels
- 400,000 pre-registrants: 500 Jewels and 20 Platinum Summon Tickets
- 500,000 pre-registrants: 1,000 Jewels and 20 Platinum Summon Tickets
Additionally, players can enter a sweepstakes and possibly win an iPad Air 3, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Square Enix Store credits and more. Full details and official rules for taking part in the sweepstakes can be found on Twitter and Facebook.
Set 300 years after Romancing SaGa 3, Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe features an all-new original story with returning characters from the SaGa franchise, allowing players the option to customize their parties however they want. The game will feature fast-paced and strategic gameplay the series is known for, but will also offer auto-play for players who want to enjoy the game casually.
Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe was created by vetertan developers such as Akitoshi Kawazu (Final Fantasy, Romancing SaGa, SaGa Frontier), SaGa series illustrator Tomomi Kobayashi and world-renowned composer Kenji Ito (SaGa franchise, Final Fantasy Adventure). A bundle of guest artists have also provided their talents to the game.
Romancing SaGa Re;univerSe is scheduled to release in Summer 2020 on iOS and Android devices.