Square Enix is planning to update Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition in mid-to-late December with a variety of improvements and bug fixes. The company shared a list of updates on their official blog. An announcement with a specific date will follow
Released earlier this year on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android, the Remastered Edition features HD graphics, online co-op, new voice acting, and more. You can check out our review here.
The following updates are planned:
- Improvements to the storage function.
- Improvements to the power of focus attacks for Lilty tribe weapons; Laevateinn and Daybreak.
- Timing adjustments being made to Automatic Timeout triggers when no input is made in multiplayer mode.
- Fixing a bug where the player’s caravan automatically returns to the region where you played a dungeon in multiplayer mode. Additionally, fixing an issue with the Crystal Chalice element when trapped in a specific area.
- Fixing an issue where a boss’s HP gauge cannot keep up with the speed at which it decreases.
- Fixing an issue that occurs when a guest enters a lobby at the same time the host leaves or is disconnected and upon returning to the lobby and completing a dungeon, the original host’s flags are overwritten to replicate the guest’s flags.
- Fixing an issue where controls would no longer respond after talking to Tiel Dahl inside a building in Alfitaria.
- Fixing a bug so that flags are reset if objects that spawn a “?” element hotspot have progressed from their default state prior to reaching year 5.
- Fixing a bug where synchronisation fails if a player joins a dungeon in which myrrh drops cannot be collected just as a Boss is defeated.
- Fixing a bug occurring during the boss battle when playing multiplayer in the Daemon’s Court, where the saw is activated but does not hit monsters.
- Other minor bug fixes
The following functions will also be updated/adjusted.
- Addition of a function allowing the members of a party who have cleared a dungeon together to select an alternate dungeon to play through together on multiplayer mode.
- Changes to loot selection on the results screen so that loot will now be randomly allocated if a selection is not made before the timer runs out.
- Addition of a “Return to the World Map” option when defeated by a dungeon boss.
- Addition of a storage moogle in each town.
- Improved reaction speed when picking up items inside dungeons.
We’ve also recorded a full playthrough of the game — you can check that out on our YouTube channel below: