With Tokyo Game Show just seems weeks away now, we’re just now hearing some of which Square Enix will be putting on display this year. According to a preliminary exhibit report, a handful of titles have already made the list. Whilst nothing particularly new so here, here’s what fans can expect:
- Project Triangle Strategy
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier
- Final Fantasy XIV
- NEO: The World Ends With You
- Bravely Default II
With further time to go until the event, it’s possible Square Enix may add more games listings in the lead up. As it currently stands, Final Fantasy XVI might not make the show. The company also plans to kick off their own Square Enix Presents live stream on October 1 at 19:00 JST.
Syndicated and edited from our sister site, RPG Site.