During his interview in the latest Weekly Famitsu, Tetsuya Nomura shared a bit more information regarding the upcoming “Re:Mind” DLC for Kingdom Hearts III, which is set to release this Winter.
Kingdom Hearts III spoiler warning for players not caught up yet. Translations provided by Gematsu.
- “That is not a Limit Cut ultimate class fight scene in the trailer. The trailer does not have any Limit Cut scenes. The trailer is mainly made up of elements included in the additional scenarios.”
- Sora’s Oathkeeper Keyblade and new form will be released as free downloadable content at the same time Re:Mind is released.
- For Limit Cut bosses, they are aiming for the around the same amount as Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.
- In the DLC, there is an additional story scenario, Limit Cut episodes and bosses and even a secret episode and bosses.
- “I can’t say anything about the release date yet, but we want to put it out as soon as we can. We don’t want to release it close to Final Fantasy VII Remake (which is due out on March 3, 2020).”
- You can choose to play as Roxas and others by progressing through the additional story content, similar to Riku and Aqua.
- The additional scenario is stand alone, and can be played after clearing the main storyline.
Kingdom Hearts III is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.