Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, one of Square Enix’s popular mobile RPG titles, has officially begun celebrating it’s third anniversary by offering players multiple limited time offers and events throughout the month of July. Players will also see the return of Katy Perry to the world of Lapis during the “Pop Hits” event, and the playable character “Immortal Flame Katy” will be available to obtain for a limited time. Her original song for the game, Immortal Flame, will also play through the event stages.
Below is the list of campaigns, rewards and events that are part of the anniversary celebration, which include:
- Third Anniversary Login Bonus: Players who log on daily from now until July 31st can receive generous bonuses, including: Premium 10+1 Summon Tickets, Chocobo Rain (a 4-star unit), 300 more Third Anniversary Summon Tickets, a total of 10,000 lapis and more.
- Third Anniversary Ticket Summon: Players will be able to obtain various items from this special banner, including Select Summon Tickets, Prism Moogles and 5-star Guaranteed EX Summon Tickets. Players can also obtain Third Anniversary Summon Tickets (required to pull from this banner) from login bonuses and by completing anniversary events.
- Weekly Free 10+1 Summon: Players will receive one free 10+1 Summon per week for a total of 5 weeks, starting from now and lasting until August 4th.
- Global Original CG Unit: Players can now obtain Elena through a featured summon beginning in July. By using her Limit Burst, players will be able to see her accompanying brand-new and beautiful CG movie.
- Chamber of the Vengeful: This global exclusive trial is accepting all challengers starting today and players can face off against a new challenging boss every month. Also starting on July 11th until July 31st, all Trials will require half NRG to challenge.
- Final Fantasy Series Boss Battles: Later in July, players will be able to face off against legendary Final Fantasy bosses. First up will be Chaotic Darkness, and players will have to strategically utilize unit status bonuses by having select units in their party.
- Additional New Units: Beginning on July 5th, players can collect new units, including Sacred Shield Charlotte, Friese and Shepard through a banner summon.
- Player’s Voice Campaign: Players can vote in-game for their favorite campaigns to return at a later date from now until July 11th, with the second round of voting starting on July 12th. All players who vote will receive an in-game reward.
- Comeback Campaign: A special Comeback campaign will be available during the Third Anniversary period. From now until July 31st, all players can receive up to 5,000 lapis depending on the number of players who returned during the campaign period.
- NRG for story quests is also halved and the Chamber of Gems, Creation, Awakening, Riches and Crystals are all open from now until July 31st, allowing players the chance to catch up on the story and upgrade and enhance their units.
Also this past weekend, producer Kei Hirono and global version producer Hiroki Fujimoto celebrated Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’ third anniversary through a special livestream event that was held in Los Angeles. You can watch the recording below.
And finally, until maintenance begins on July 4th, players can also hop in during the Collection of Mana event, and challenge the Divine Beast raid and the Dreaded Lost Continent Trial to earn valuable rewards. Characters such as Randi, Flammie, Primm and Popoi can be obtained through a limited-time banner, while Rabite can be obtained through a raid summon.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is available now for free on iOS and Android devices.