Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia, one of Square Enix’s mobile RPG titles based on the Dissidia series, is celebrating the ever-nearing release of the highly-anticipated Final Fantasy VII Remake. Starting today and lasting until April 13, players can take part in new quests, limited-time co-op quests and access special offers that are all Final Fantasy VII themed. Simultaneously, DFFOO has also begun their in-game spring celebration.
The full list of limited-time content includes the following:
- Special Limited-Time Event “Abyss: A New Episode”: This Final Fantasy VII themed event will feature challenging quest restrictions and enemy modifiers in Normal and Hard Modes. Rewards include gems, armor tokens, power tokens, realization materials and more.
- Gem and Costume Bundles: Special themed outfits for Cloud, Tifa and Aerith are now available for players to obtain. Cloud and Tifa’s outfits were inspired by their appearances in the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children film, while Aerith’s outfit was inspired by her appearance in Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII.
- Limited-Time Co-op Quests:
- From now until April 6: “March of the Machines”
- March 31 to April 13: “The Marauding Mimesis”
- Players can exchange tokens earned from completing these quests to obtain power tokens, armor tokens, draw tickets and more.
- Draw Banners with first Multi-Draw Free: Starting from now until April 6, the first banner available will feature Cloud, Tifa and Aerith. A second banner will also be made available starting March 31 to April 13, and will feature three different characters.
- Additional limited-time Spring promotions:
- Co-op Stickers: Starting from now until April 13, New animated Kactuar stickers are available for purchase with Dissidia Points.
- Special Chocobo panel missions.
- 3x-Effect Support Item Sale
- 2x Rewards from Cycle Quests and 3x Rewards from Daily Missions will be available from now until April 14.
Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is available now as a free-to-play game for iOS and Android devices.