The entire Kingdom Hearts series recently made its way to PC via the Epic Games Store, and today Square Enix issued an update that fixes several issues and critical bugs. Check out the patch notes below:
- Fixed a bug where the application shuts down when using a video streaming application.
- Fixed a bug where the sound volume is reset to the default level when skipping events in KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX.
- Fixed a bug where the player lost control of their character after taking damage while performing specific actions, until being hit again, in Hollow Bastion in KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX.
- Fixed a bug where sound effect volume increases when hitting an enemy multiple times with magic attacks in KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX.
- Fixed a bug where the game shuts down when losing connection to the controller while playing Castle Circuit in KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX.
Via: Square Enix