A new update for Actraiser Renaissance is available that adjusts a few key features and adds some quality of life touches. The game is a remake of the original 1990 Quintet title published by Enix, that merges a city building sim with a side scrolling action platformer and was praised for its unique design and soundtrack.
You, the Lord of Light, enlist a loyal angel to travel to the world of men and guide them through their hardships with your ability to use miracles.
You can check out the full list of updates below:
Realm Management and Settlement Sieges / Raids
- The item and SP potion drop rates during realm management and settlement defense has been increased.
- The population requirements to complete certain objectives in Aitos and Marahna during realm management have been reduced.
- The option to skip previously completed settlement siege battles has been added. (This feature is only available after completing the game.)
- The difficulty of the Rafflasher boss fight in Marahna Act 1 has been adjusted.
- The “Renaissance Actions” setting has been added to the game settings menu. If toggled off, backstepping, combos, rising strikes and overhead slams will be disabled, providing players with an experience closer to the that of the original Actraiser.
- The stage clear sequence has been adjusted.
- The option to change the angel’s outfit during cutscenes has been added.
- A number of musical compositions have been further refined by Yuzo Koshiro.
- An option to view update information has been added to the title screen.
- Various other minor issues have also been addressed.
Actraiser Renaissance is now available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Steam, iOS, and Android platforms.