Following the reveal of Final Fantasy VII Rebirth‘s release date of February 29th, 2024 at today’s State of Play presentation , Square Enix has opened pre-orders for the special editions of the game. Additionally, those who have save data from the PlayStation 5 version of Final Fantasy VII Remake and Final Fantasy VII Remake — Episode INTERmission will get summon materia in Rebirth.
Check out the details below:
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE PS5 SAVE DATA PERKS
- ”FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE” (PS4 / PS5)
- Summon Materia: Leviathan
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE EPISODE INTERmission
- Summon Materia: Ramuh
- FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH
- Art Book
- Mini Soundtrack
- SteelBook Case
COLLECTOR’S EDITION (SQUARE ENIX STORE Exclusive)
- FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH DELUXE EDITION
- FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH STATIC ARTS – SEPHIROTH
- Approx. 48cm / 19inch statue depicting the iconic antagonist Sephiroth in highly detailed sculpting. The wing can be detached.
- Moogle Trio Summoning Materia (DLC)
- A summoning materia that can call “Moogle Trio” in the game.
- Magic Pot Summoning Materia (DLC)
- A summoning materia that can call “Magic Pot” in the game.
- Accessory: Reclaimant Choker (DLC)
- A choker with an effect of restoring HP when an enemy is defeated.
- Armor: Orchid Bracelet (DLC)
- A bracelet that gives courage to traverse an expanding world.
- Armor: Midgar Bangle Mk. II (DLC)
- A bracelet worn by travelers leaving Midgar.