It’s Monday, May 29th, and time once again for my playthrough update! This time around, most of my time was spent leveling on auto-battle right near the beginning of the game. After that intense run through Final Fantasy III, I really just needed a break. I wanted to make sure I had something for Monday though, so I still played a bit.
~Saturday, April 27th
- Began the game, and was sent on a mission to the Village of Mist
- Inadvertently destroyed the summoners of the Vllage of Mist, but rescued the child Rydia
- Discovered Rosa’s ‘desert sickness’ and set out toward the Antlion’s Cave for the cure
- Renamed Cecil to ‘Muspel’ and Rydia to ‘Celest’
~Sunday, April 28th
~Monday, April 29th
- Agreed to help Sage Tellah rescue his daughter and passed through to Damcyan
- Reached the other side of the Watery Pass and saved at the entrance to the Underground Falls
…And that’s where I’m at! All told, I got Cecil and Rydia to Levels 18 and 16 respectively.