The folks over at PlayStation Access have gone live with a new video detailing some of the gameplay elements in World of Final Fantasy.
The video takes a look at “everything from the battle system to ‘imprisming’ enemies and summoning old friends” with classic Final Fantasy series characters. A few things to note:
- Load times have been significantly reduced allowing for shorter battle transitions.
- Each monster has their own evolutions and skill trees.
- Bosses can have their own set of stacked monsters too.
- Press the touchpad or touchscreen to repeat the same attack and enter auto battle mode. Tap it again and you will leave auto battle mode.
- Iconic characters from the Final Fantasy series can be summoned by using medals.
World of Final Fantasy will release on October 25th in North America, October 27th in Japan, and October 28th in Europe.