Square Enix’s mobile RPG Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is hosting a special in-game collaboration event with the recently released War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, a tactical mobile game set in the same universe as FFBE. In celebration of it’s sister game having a successful launch, players of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius will be offered special in-game character summons, limited-time rewards from themed quests and more.
Below is the full list of offers that will be available to players during the event:
- WOTV:FFBE Free 10+1 Summon: From now until April 29, players can use one free 10+1 Summon, which guarantees a 5-star unit.
- New Unit Intro Quest: Players can now take on the “He Who Soars the Battlefield” quest to earn lapis and Excalibur, an exclusive WOTV:FFBE weapon, by completing a limited-time mission.
- WOTV:FFBE Equipment Enhancement Event: From now until April 29, players can enhance specific weapons, like Excalibur, at Steel Castle Melfikya.
- Limited-Time Unit: From now until April 29, players will be able to summon the WOTV:FFBE version of Gilgamesh. Some Brave Exvius fans may also know him by a different name…
Additionally, from now until April 28, players can participate in the War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Release Campaign. All players from both FFBE and WOTV:FFBE can earn new rewards based on the number of new and returning players to Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
The full list of rewards for reaching the five milestones include:
- 10,000 Players: Fina in WOTV: FFBE.
- 30,000 Players: 5,000 Lapis in FFBE.
- 50,000 Players: One MR+ Unit Guaranteed Summon Ticket A in WOTV:FFBE.
- 70,000 Players: One 5-star Guaranteed 10+1 Summon Ticket in FFBE.
- 100,000 Players: 500 Visiore in WOTV FFBE.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is available now as a free-to-play game on iOS, Android and Amazon devices.